These are Deal2deal Marketing Group (“Deal2deal Marketing”, “we” or “our”) Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Deal2deal Marketing website. All returns must meet the return guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Deal2deal Marketing Customer Service through any of the methods provided at https://www.Deal2dealMarketing.com/contactus.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Please read our policy on restocking fees below.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Deal2deal Marketing within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by Deal2deal Marketing in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Deal2deal Marketing
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way
- Request for return after 30 days.
Deal2deal Marketing does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn't match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be NO restocking fee provided the item is within its return policy period.
- Defective items (no fault of customer)
- Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped
- Wrong item shipped or item does not match what was shown on the Deal2deal Marketing website
100% of the item's purchase price
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment* for the items listed below.
- Non-defective items that are returned opened and within the item's return policy period
- Non-defective special orders or custom-built items within the return policy period
85% of the item's purchase price
85% of the item's purchase price
Returns received in any of the following conditions may be rejected or may receive a partial refund.
Up to 50% of the item's purchase price
Rejected items will be returned to the customer
0% of the item's purchase price (non-refundable)
- Non-returnable purchases include digital content, prepaid cards, gift packaging, memberships, completed services, consumable items (e.g., batteries, ink and 3D printer filament), and items that are user damaged, unsanitary or missing major contents.
- Return Period for Refunds, Partial Refunds: 30 Days (Refunds may incur restocking fees. Please read our section above for Restocking Fees)
- Replacement Only Return Policy: Items covered by this policy (those products for which Deal2deal Marketing states "") must be returned to Deal2deal Marketing within 90 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same item. If the original item is no longer available, a refund in the amount of the price originally paid will be issued. Products subject to this policy cannot be returned for a refund.
- Manufacturer Only Return Policy: Items covered by this policy (those products for which Deal2deal Marketing states "This item cannot be returned for a replacement or refund") cannot be returned to Deal2deal Marketing.These products are covered by a Manufacturer Warranty which can be obtained by contacting the respective manufacturer for assistance after purchase.
Miscellaneous VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Deal2deal Marketing Group, Inc and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Deal2deal Marketing Group, Inc shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Deal2deal Marketing Group, Inc with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Deal2deal Marketing Group, Inc with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Deal2deal Marketing Group, Inc. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.